Friday, July 10, 2009

War? What war?


Since I'm going to be busy editing an industrial this weekend, here's an early roundup of everything the pwog blogs have to say about the explosion of violence in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now don't say I never did anything for you.

Balk the Left - Like God-Emperor Obama, I have no problem with designating the entire world a battlefield, declaring war on a noun, and then locking up anyone, anywhere, for thought crimes. But the jail must be a nice, comfy jail!

PwogMan - Freepers don't feel pain like we do.

Diggly Wiggly - My boyfriend's first coup is juntariffic! But one of 'em is kind of a jerk.

Brain Fell Out - A rightwing democrat I don't like is criticizing the rightwing democrat I do like. Send your checks in now!

NewsPwoggers - Matt Taibbi is teh awesome!

Pandadroppings - Cats are teh awesome!

Shake-A-Puddin - Brüno, liek, totally sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment