Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wait...whut?

You won't hear much about this on the pwoggie-blogs yet, if anything at all. It'll probably take them awhile to come up with excuses with which their do-nothing Dembot fans will feel comfortable. But it is, as they say, to laugh:

Obama issues signing statement on $106B war bill

The Obama administration announced in the statement it would disregard provisions of the legislation that, among other things, would compel the Obama administration to pressure the World Bank to strengthen labor and environmental standards and require the Treasury department to report to Congress on the activities of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF).
So, as a public service to these know-nothing slackers, I'll just go ahead on and make their pathetic excuses for them. No, don't thank me. It's just the kind of swell greenie lefty hippy I am...

Alas, a pwog - We waited three weeks before deciding to write about how shocked and deeply, deeply disappointed we are in Our Dear Leader. But he's still better than Bush. So there.

Digby - I don't understand. I just don't understand. How could my boyfriend President do this to me? It must be Congress' fault! Besides, he's still better than Bush.

Newspwoggers - WE ARE OUTRAGED! God-Emperor Obama has forfeited our always skeptical crackpot-realist support. Well, at least until the next election because he's still better than Bush.

Shake-A-Puddin - Look at this kitteh! Isn't he cuuuuuute?

Pandadroppings - Look at this republitard! Isn't he craaaaazy?

Brain Fell Out - My amazing progressive powers have kept Obama from doing something even worse than this. But I am oh-so weary! I must repair to my Fortress of Pwogitude for awhile. Say, isn't Obama just so much better than Bush?

The Lameass Gimmick Pundit - You haters are all so stupid! We have to give Obama time to impliment his super-secret progressive plan. Plus, Ann Coulter is a bitch-cunt!!! Ha! Boy am I shocking! Aren't I shocking? Buy my CD!

3 comments:

  1. Dude! Good to have ya' back!

    -- ms_xeno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, have you considered making Black Agenda Report part of your not-quite Dirty Dozen? Their recent coverage of the numbers game in Darfur was pretty damn good.

    -- ms_xeno

    ReplyDelete