Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't Give Me That Goodie-Goodie Bullshit

Here's a roundup of all the posts on our pwoggie blog list pertaining to the Israeli government's arrest of peace activists in international waters. No, don't thank me. It's what I'm here for:

Alas, a Pwog - Women and people of color are severely under-represented in the lameass projects of over-privileged white nerds.

Balk the Left - Latest Michael Jackson update! DEA involved! OMG!

Fortress of Pwogitude - Harry Reid better do what I tell him to do or he's history. Pwogman has spoken!

Diggly Wiggly - I strongly suspect that one of the corporations that own our Party lock-stock-and-senators might not have our best interests at heart. When did this happen? Did anyone else know about this? Has Howard Dean been informed?

Gesundheit - Newsflash! Sunday pundit shows are stupid!

Brains Fell Out - DONATE TO OUR LATEST PROJECT! MONEY! NOW!!!

NewsPwoggers - We NewsPwoggers are far smarter and, uh {boots up thesaurus.com} knowledgeable, learned, lettered, literate, than you ignorant peasants. Here's the latest crumb from your masters and betters. Accept it or die, peon.

Pandadroppings - Here's some obscure music videos and a tedious personal anecdote. Tell me how much you love me!

Shake-A-Puddin' - Here's some crappy kiddie TV show from back in dinosaur times. Get all weepy and nostalgic, Shakeys.

The Lame Gimmick Pundit - Ann Coulter is a whore-bitch-cunt! Haha! Boy, that was shocking. I'll bet you're really shocked now. Buy my CD!

6 comments:

  1. There's a serene majesty in the pwogosphere, a sense of soothing, a noble calm or, as I prefer to think of it, a steaming pile of dogshit with gloating idiots clustered around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when one is as disconnected from the world as Diggy or Booberry, it's easy to acquire the sort of Buddha like serenity one normally sees in, oh, box turtles or the mentally handicapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed some link here to some link there to some link past here or there where some guy was yelling about how McKinney is Anti-Semetic for going on some show helmed by some guy named Chang who doesn't like Jews.

    I was this close to posting something along the lines of: "A damn good thing she did, too, because otherwise none of you inbred twerpfaces would even notice that she was alive."

    This should provide another valuable clue regarding how little I like this game nowadays. Weeding the corner of my front yard was an infinitely better expenditure of time.

    -- ms_xeno

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly boggles the mind, doesn't it Ms. X. These lackwit pundit-wannabes somehow dimly perceive that there's some leverage to be gained labeling people 'anti-semite' and begin bellowing it at everyone who disagrees with them. People like that should be beaten mercilessly with back issues of 'Z' Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah. Beating is energy better spent elsewhere. I used to waste time ernestly debating these points ad nauseum, sending links, etc. Now I just snap at the perpetrators that I don't want to talk about it, and then I change the subject. I can't make anyone come around if they don't want to, and it's not worth my time to try.

    -- ms_xeno

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the thing about pwogs & freepers. Like cultists everywhere they're immune to any style of logic. The only thing they're good for is comedy fodder.

    ReplyDelete